Monday, March 31, 2008

A Vegan Treat!


Me and my husband had dinner with some friends on Sat.  The woman that was cooking had a big challenge on her hands as I'm vegan, my husband isn't big on veggies, and her boyfriend is gluten intolerant! But she did an amazing job. It was such a treat to have a vegan meal cooked for me. WOW! And she even let us bring home leftovers. So this a bento from her great cooking. So hence not much effort on my part except for arranging it in the box. 

This is one of my favorite bento boxes as the white really displays color so well and it even has a clear lid so you food always looks nice.

The meat like substance is seitan cooked in a lovely sauce along with some potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and peppers. I added a banana, raisins, and a sesame candy for dessert.

No comments: